Note: The information below is up to date for the upcoming meeting in 2020.
|Physicians||Physicians in Training||Non Physicians||Office Staff||Guests|
|Cosmetic Surgery & Rhinoplasty Meetings
Wednesday to Saturday
|One Day Cosmetic Meeting
|Cosmetic Surgery Meeting
Wednesday & Thursday
Friday & Saturday
Please Note the Following:
- The lower of two listed fees are the Early Bird Fees, and are valid for registrations though January 11, 2020
- All fees include Cadaver Labs (with the exception of the one day Cosmetic Meeting)
- The One Day Cosmetic Meeting is open to Dermatologists and their mid-level providers and staff (and is included for anyone registering for the Cosmetic Medicine & Surgery Meeting)
- Cosmetic and Rhinoplasty Full Meeting Registration is open to Board Certified Physicians in the following specialties: Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology, and Oculoplastic Surgery
- Photographs are NOT permitted during the Cadaver Courses, any attendees who violate that will be removed from the lab and required to delete any photographs of human cadaver specimens
- Guest registration includes entrance to the exhibit area and food functions noted on the agenda; no entry to the educational sessions.
Cancellations received IN WRITING on or before January 11, 2020 are subject to a $200 administrative fee. There are no refunds on or after January 11, 2020.