Registration is now open!
Registration Options & Fees
- Refer to asterisks for eligibility requirements for each course.
- Cadaver Lab registration cost is included in the conference registration fee for those eligible.
During Registration you have the option to purchase Cadaver Lab Instrument Sets available for onsite pick-up only.
|One Day Cosmetic Meeting
|Cosmetic Surgery Meeting
Wednesday & Thursday
Friday & Saturday
Wednesday to Saturday
Please Note the Following:
- Fees indicated are on or before Dec ember 31 / on or after January 1
- All fees include cadaver labs (with the exception of the one day Cosmetic Meeting)
- Cost of Surgical tools is additional.
- PA/NP/Office Staff Access does not include Lab Access
- Guests will only have access to the exhibit hall
- Rhinoplasty and Cosmetic Meetings are open to Board Certified Physicians and their staff in the following specialties: Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Otolaryngology. Dermatologists and their staff are welcome to attend the Cosmetic Meetings only.
If the registration information provided is inaccurate, the registration will be canceled and the course fee refunded less a service charge to process the refund. Cancellations received IN WRITING before January 1, 2018 are subject to a $200 administrative fee. There are no refunds within 30 days of the meeting or for no-shows.