The following is the registration information for the upcoming 2019 Dallas Rhinoplasty and Dallas Cosmetic Meetings.
|Physicians||Physicians in Training||Non Physicians||Guests|
Wednesday to Saturday
Friday & Saturday
|Cosmetic Surgery Meeting
Wednesday & Thursday
|One Day Cosmetic Meeting
Please Note the Following:
- The lower of two listed fees are the Early Bird Fees, and are valid for registrations though January 15, 2019
- All fees include Cadaver Labs (with the exception of the one day Cosmetic Meeting)
- The One Day Cosmetic Meeting is open to Dermatologists and their mid-level providers and staff (and is included for anyone registering for the Cosmetic Medicine & Surgery Meeting)
- Cosmetic and Rhinoplasty Full Meeting Registration is open to Board Certified Physicians in the following specialties: Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology, and Oculoplastic Surgery
- Photographs are NOT permitted during the Cadaver Courses, any attendees who violate that will be removed from the lab and required to delete any photographs of human cadaver specimens
Cancellations received IN WRITING on or before January 16, 2019 are subject to a $200 administrative fee. There are no refunds on or after January 16, 2019.
During registration you have the option to purchase optional items listed below:
Dallas Rhinoplasty: Nasal Surgery by the Masters Textbook, 2 Volume Series – available ONLY to meeting participants at 30% discount!
Cadaver Lab Instrument Sets – Micrins and Black to Black are both offering instruments sets for these meetings. Details and pricing information are available through the following links:
- Micrins Cosmetic Surgery Lab Instrument Set
- Black to Black Cosmetic Surgery Lab Instrument Set
- Micrins Click Here for Rhinoplasty Lab Instrument Set
- Black to Black Rhinoplasty Lab Instrument Set
- Micrins Combined Instrument Set
- Black to Black Combined Instrument Set
Portuguese Translation Services – $325 per person
Royal Blue Logo’d Scrubs – $75 per set. Available in S, M, L, or XL; set includes pants and shirt. Please Note: You do not need to purchase scrubs through us, however you MUST wear scrubs for the Cadaver Labs.