Exhibitors & Industry Partners are provided access to a unique and distinct audience of cosmetic surgeons and core cosmetic medicine practitioners and are given an equally unique opportunity to tap into a specialized marketplace! Our Attendees are 350+ domestic and international attendees in the cosmetic medicine & surgery, and rhinoplasty fields. The central Dallas location of this meeting is easily accessible to both industry partners and attendees and makes for a perfectly regionally diverse meeting constituency. We hope you will join us in Dallas for the 2019 Dallas Cosmetic Surgery and Medicine Meeting and Dallas Rhinoplasty Meeting.
We invite Industry Partners to sponsor the Dallas Cosmetic Surgery & Medicine Meeting and the Dallas Rhinoplasty Meeting!
For direct payment of sponsorship
- Exhibitor Kit (PDF)
Information Included in Exhibitor Kit:
– Exhibition Hall Logistics
– Shipping Information
– Program Book Ad Specifications
– Badge Registration
– Important Deadlines
- Exhibit Hall Floor Plan (PDF)
- Westin Exhibitor Box Delivery Form (DOC)
- Westin Elevator and Loading Dock Specifications (PDF)
- Exhibitor Package Labels (DOCX)
- Westin PSAV Order Form (PDF)
- Lead Retrieval Order Form (PDF)
This meeting would not be possible without the support of our industry sponsors. The Exhibit Hall is open during all meeting times. Breakfast, Lunch, Breaks, and Receptions are key opportunities for attendees, faculty and industry to interact. Please refer to the current Agenda for meeting details. Note that the agenda is subject to change.
EXHIBIT HALL SCHEDULE
|Tuesday, March 19||Installation of Exhibits|
|6:00pm – 10:00pm||EXHIBIT HALL INSTALLATION|
|Wednesday, March 20||Cosmetic Meeting Begins|
|9:00am – 5:45pm||Exhibit Hall Hours – Breaks, Lunch, Reception|
|Thursday, March 21||Cosmetic Meeting Continues|
|6:30am – 7:30pm||Exhibit Hall Hours – Breakfast, Lunch, Breaks|
|3:15pm – 6:00pm*||* Cosmetic Meeting ONLY Supporters – Exhibit Hall Dismantle
All exhibits must remain intact until after the afternoon break ends on Thursday, March 1 at 3:15pm and may not be dismantled or removed until that time.
|5:00pm – 9:00pm**||** Rhinoplasty Meeting ONLY Supporters – Exhibit Hall Installation|
|Friday, March 22||Rhinoplasty Meeting Begins|
|6:30am – 6:15pm||Exhibit Hall Hours – Breakfast, Lunch, Breaks, Reception|
|Saturday, March 23||Rhinoplasty Meeting Continues|
|6:00am – 4:05pm||Exhibit Hall Hours – Breakfast, Lunch, Breaks|
|4:05pm – 7:00pm||EXHIBIT HALL DISMANTLE
All exhibits must remain intact until after the afternoon break on Saturday, March 23 ends at 4:05pm and may not be dismantled or removed until that time. All Exhibits must be completely dismantled by 7:00pm on March 23.
|7:00pm||Rhinoplasty Meeting Concludes|
Industry Partners will have opportunities for sponsorship packages at one or both of the consecutively run meetings.
Benefits of Exhibiting at the 2019 Dallas Cosmetic Surgery & Medicine Meeting and Dallas Rhinoplasty Meeting.
- Exposure to almost 400 attendees that include plastic and reconstructive surgeons, otolaryngologists and dermatologists
- Ample intermissions between morning and afternoon sessions allow plenty of time for attendees to visit your exhibit
- Breakfast and coffee breaks are held in the exhibit area during session intermissions to help increase traffic flow
- Cocktail Reception
- Build visibility for your company in a competitive marketplace with enhanced opportunities fro workshops, live demonstrations and marketing options that are available
- Expand your prospective place and strengthen existing customer relationships