The hands-on cadaver lab is an integral part of the Dallas Cosmetic Meeting.
This unique, interactive cadaver lab allows participants to perform each step of common cosmetic procedures. World-class faculty will guide and instruct attendees through each critical step.
After completing the hands-on cadaver lab, participants should be able to:
- Describe key anatomy as it pertains to facial rejuvenation
- Identify facial fat compartments
- Perform injections of fat and fillers for facial volumization
- Discuss surgical techniques for facial rejuvenation including Facelift, Necklift, Browlift and Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
- Discuss soft tissue planning and describe the surgical technique for breast augmentation surgery
- Learn techniques to safely perform autologous fat grafting for buttock augmentation
- Perform endoscopic brow-lift
An instructional DVD will be provided to all participants registered for the cadaver lab.
Cost for the hands-on cadaver lab is included with registration for the Dallas Cosmetic Meeting.
Participants registering for the Cosmetic meeting cadaver lab are required to bring their own instruments or purchase instrument sets during the registration process. Sets purchased at registration may be picked up on-site at the Westin Galleria.
Please note: Instruments must be placed in checked luggage.
Lab registrants may also purchase instruments in advance from the following vendors who are supporting the symposium:
Anthony Products/Gio Pelle
7740 Records St.
Indianapolis, IN 46226
Contact: Chuck Petrucciani
ASSI – Accurate Surgical
300 Shames Dr.
Westbury, NY 11590
Contact: Brian Lambert
Black & Black Surgical, Inc.
5238 Royal Woods Parkway, Suite 170
Tucker, GA 30084
Contact: Bill Black
Marina Medical Instruments
955 Shotgun Road
Sunrise, FL 33326
28438 Ballard Dr.
Lake Forest, IL. 60045
Contact: Bernie Teitz
MicroAire Surgical Instruments, LLC
3590 Grand Forks Blvd
Charlottesville, VA 22911
Contact: Customer Service
Microsurgery Instruments, Inc.
PO Box 1378
Bellaire, TX 77402
Contact: David Pan